Want to get the most out of your marketing dollars spent at tradeshows?
Whether you're just getting started with tradeshow marketing, or just want to brush up on the basics, this free webcast will deliver what you need to know to ensure your tradeshow exhibit is profitable for you.
Barry Siskind, President and Founder, International Training and Management, will guide you through new thinking and a fresh approach to tradeshow marketing.
Key things you will learn:
- Three fundamental shifts in the tradeshow environment
- Tools that will help you measure and evaluate your results
- Understand the impact of shifting generations that attend a tradeshow
- Core skills to engage visitors at your exhibit
- How to leverage social media
Barry Siskind is North America's foremost trade and consumer show expert and President of InternationalTraining and Management Company. Barry is the author of seven best-selling business books including his latest book Powerful Exhibit Marketing. Each year, Barry delivers over 100 keynotes, workshops and seminars around the world.
To view this complimentary webcast, click here