Ensuring appropriate access to care across the health continuum remains a fundamental priority as well as a concern of the health system. With approximately 15% of hospital capacity being occupied with patients waiting for an alternate level of care (ALC), now, more than ever, health care organizations need to provide the leadership to develop innovative and viable solutions.
Join us for this important annual educational forum where thought leaders from across the care continuum will join together to further their understanding of different ER/ALC initiatives and strategies occurring throughout Ontario and abroad. This conference will take place in Toronto on May 27 – 28, 2013.
- The “Silver Book”: Quality Care for Older People with Urgent and Emergency Care Needs
- Who are the ALC Patients?
- Senior Friendly Hospital Care
- A Prescription for Emergency Care in Nova Scotia
- Ontario’s Seniors Care Strategy and the Relationship to ALC
For more information and to register, click here.